|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, west union, moneygram|
|Supply Ability:||600-800 peices per day|
|Material:||Steel||Produce Tech:||Integrating Forged|
|Usage:||Rock Sample Collecting||Cap Material:||PE|
Quenching Hardness fossil hunting hammer,
Stone Rock Picking Geologist Rock Hammer,
RC50-55 Geologist Rock Hammer
Steel forged geological chisel hammer
Geological hammer is one of the basic tools for geological work. it is made of high quality steel or wooden handle with steel head. One end of the geological hammer head is rectangular or square, and the other end is pointed prismatic or flat wedge - shaped. When in use, one end of the square head is usually used to knock the rock to break it into pieces. One end of a sharp edge or a flat wedge is struck along the layer of the rock layer, so that the rock layer can be peeled off, which is beneficial to finding fossils and sampling. It is also used for renovating rock, ore and other specimens to normalize them and facilitate packaging. On the complete rock outcrop, using one end of a pointed or flat wedge as a wedge and striking with another geological hammer, a groove can be cut into the rock surface to facilitate the taking of rock ore and fossil samples. In addition, one end of the sharp point or flat wedge can be used for shallow excavation to remove surface weathered materials, floating soil and the like.
DOWSER BRAND hammer is our new R&D geological hammer, it is made of 50# steel (carbon steel) , and head and shaft are forged integrated, well polished. Compare to traditional hammer, our product design is more humanized.
1. Body: Qualitative 5Quenching hardness RC50-55, Quenching depth 0.8-1.2mm.
Tensile strength (MPa):≥630(64)
Yield strength (MPa):≥375(38)
Elongtation δ5 (%):≥14
2. Grip: textured slip resistant TPRmaterial. Dampens the impacttransmitted through to the user’s hand and wrist. Withhardened and tempered striking faces.
3. End Cap: made of PP, patented.
4. High strength all steel construction with slip resistant and shock absorbingtextured TPR grip for improved user comfort and control.
5. Fine craftsmanship,Applicable in professional geological engineering.
6. Ergonomic design, easing muscular fatigue.
7. Lightweight and solid, for any kind of rocks.
Contact Person: Lotus