|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, west union, moneygram|
|Supply Ability:||600-800 peices per day|
|Material:||Steel||Produce Tech:||Integrating Forged|
|Usage:||Rock Sample Collecting||Cap Material:||PE|
geologist rock hammer,
rock pick hammer
Steel forged geological chisel hammer
The flat nozzle effectively controls the splitting direction of the rock to avoid knocking the sample into fragments. It is especially suitable for soft or split rocks ( shale and slate ), and rock samples can be easily taken by layering.DOWSER BRAND hammer is our new R&D geological hammer, it is made of 50# steel (carbon steel) , and head and shaft are forged integrated, well polished. Compare to traditional hammer, our product design is more humanized.
● special steel
● integral casting technology
● grip damping technology
● ergonomic design
● center of gravity balancing system
● force gathering groove design
1. Body: Qualitative 5Quenching hardness RC50-55, Quenching depth 0.8-1.2mm.
Tensile strength (MPa):≥630(64)
Yield strength (MPa):≥375(38)
Elongtation δ5 (%):≥14
2. Grip: textured slip resistant TPRmaterial. Dampens the impacttransmitted through to the user’s hand and wrist. Withhardened and tempered striking faces.
3. End Cap: made of PP, patented.
4. High strength all steel construction with slip resistant and shock absorbingtextured TPR grip for improved user comfort and control.
5. Fine craftsmanship,Applicable in professional geological engineering.
6. Ergonomic design, easing muscular fatigue.
7. Lightweight and solid, for any kind of rocks.
Contact Person: sales