|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, west union, moneygram|
|Supply Ability:||600-800 peices per day|
|Material:||Steel||Produce Tech:||Integrating Forged|
|Usage:||Rock Sample Collecting||Cap Material:||PE|
fossil hunting hammer,
rock pick hammer
Steel forged geological chisel hammer
DOWSER BRAND hammer is our new R&D geological hammer, it is made of 50# steel (carbon steel) , and head and shaft are forged integrated, well polished. Compare to traditional hammer, our product design is more humanized.
We introduced new technologies and continuously tried new materials, greatly improving the gripping experience of its original striking tools such as hammers and axes. Part of the material of the handle not only well absorbs the impact of frequent and strong blows to the hand, but also reduces the disturbing shock. Moreover, the material performance is excellent, and the durability is far better than that of ordinary rubber and plastic handles.
The integrated forging process and scientific mass distribution make it more efficient to strike various geological outcrops. The actual experience will find that the common hammer distributes too much mass at the handle position, not only the efficiency of striking is low, but also the hard and compact fresh outcrop is especially wasteful of physical strength.
Although the material of fine steel will rust, there will never be any loss of performance. Good alloy properties, hardness is also greater than that of ordinary hammers, and the Mohism hardness is between 5.5 and 6.5. The process at the joint between the hammer head and the handle is not only rigid and difficult to lose, but also extremely aesthetic.
1. Body: Qualitative 5Quenching hardness RC50-55, Quenching depth 0.8-1.2mm.
Tensile strength (MPa):≥630(64)
Yield strength (MPa):≥375(38)
Elongtation δ5 (%):≥14
2. Grip: textured slip resistant TPRmaterial. Dampens the impacttransmitted through to the user’s hand and wrist. Withhardened and tempered striking faces.
3. End Cap: made of PP, patented.
4. High strength all steel construction with slip resistant and shock absorbing textured TPR grip for improved user comfort and control.
5. Fine craftsmanship,Applicable in professional geological engineering.
6. Ergonomic design, easing muscular fatigue.
7. Lightweight and solid, for any kind of rocks.
Contact Person: sales