|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, west union, moneygram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per day|
|Material:||PP||Usage:||Core Powder, Sand|
plastic sample boxes,
plastic sample trays
PP Rock Chip Trays Powder Rock Sample Box
|Plastic Sample Boxes||20-channel||520*100*55||26||0.2|
1. Plastic Sample Boxes is specially designed for soil sample and broken core powder. It is made of PP through injection molding. Box is separated into 20 channels, it is quite convenient for powder sample collecting,classify and transport. There are 5 unique lock devices like LOCK&LOCK to make sure no leakage.
2. 20 compartment rock chip trays made from tough durable plastic, white to prevent light going through and UV and weather resistant, these lightweight boxes weigh only 170 grams each, 52 cm long and 3.5 cm deep with 2.4 x 3.1 cm compartments, they are ideal for the storage of rock chips on mining sites from drilling processes, the snap lock lid seal the box and prevents mixing or cross contamination of samples.
3. Rock chip trays with 20 small individual compartments inside, manufactured in the USA from strong, tough durable plastic, a rock chip tray (or chip box) utilises compartments to prevent the mixing or cross contamination of small rock chip from drilling projects. A snap lock lid seals each compartment and is made from UV and weather resistant material but yet is very light weight, at only 170 grams per tray (empty. These rock chip trays are an ideal storage option on many sites and are available in a minimum quantity or 5 with discounts are various quantities.
4. his new high quality Chip Box features a design that prevents contamination between compartments as well as radiused corners for ease of removal of chips. Each compartment measures .95 x 1.23 x 1.97" inside dimensions. Chip Box is constructed of Clear UV and weather resistant plastic, with a secure snap lock lid, and is easy to write on. Size: 20.6 x 2.3 x 1.4", and weighs 6 oz.
5. Our trays are made from UV stabilised High Impact Polypropylene and have experienced many years of proven durability in the field.Made of UV stabilised high impact Polypropylene.
Suitable for holding RC or percussion drill chip samples or small rock specimens.
20 compartments measuring 28 x 24 x 45mm
Overall size: 500 x 30 x 48mm.
With attached lid
Contact Person: sales